Impex doesn't import YaBB attachments...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry
    replied
    I've replied to your PM, and the attachments are dealt with in the post module so that would need to be re-run.

Leave a comment:

• madkeen
    replied
    Hi

Just realised you mention version 1.77. Looks like I was a couple of days too early converting my yabb board over.

Is it possible to just convert over the attachments now?

Leave a comment:

• madkeen
    replied
    When asked this question I was told that Impex does not import Yabb attachments. I then mentioned it was in the Impex documentation that it would import attachments and was told that that was a generic statement and that Impex does not import attachments from YaBB.

Jerry, have sent you a copy of one of the E-mails.

I would really like to get my attachments imported, how can we get this issue resolved?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    YaBB2 attachments are supported in ImpEx 1.77, they are imported during the post module, do to the way YaBB stores the attachment details.

Leave a comment:

• belak
    replied
    Originally posted by madkeen
    Had the same problem, did you et it fixed when you filled out teh support ticket?
    Or is there another way to fix it.
    Yes, Jerry Hutchings, the Impex developer added attachment support to the post import module in Impex. The addition should be public in a future release of Impex.

/M

Leave a comment:

• madkeen
    replied
    Had the same problem, did you et it fixed when you filled out teh support ticket?
    Or is there another way to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Fill out a support ticket at:

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Leave a comment:

• belak
    started a topic Impex doesn't import YaBB attachments...

Impex doesn't import YaBB attachments...

I've sucessfully imported a medium size board (58k threads, 420k posts & 25k users) from YaBB 2.1 to vBulletin 3.6.4, but there seem to be one issue with the import. The attachments are missing...

I didn't recived any error messages during the import, and I have updated posts, counters etc after the import. The attachment-table in the database is empty.

The two paths I entered in the first step of the import:
    Full Path to YaBB forum folder:
    /home/www/cgi-bin/yabb

Full Path to YaBB uploads folder:
    /home/www/yabbfiles/Attachments

Please let me know what to do...

/M
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...