I began transferring attachments about a week ago - Could Impex still be running?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AshAbed
    • Nov 2003

I began transferring attachments about a week ago - Could Impex still be running?

I can't even say when I began the transfer anymore. I tried a few different directories in transferring the attachments until Impex started to seemingly work.

It's now been over a week and whenever I visit the Impex link in my ACP I get a loading page - I honestly can't tell what's going on with it anymore.

Is there any way to tell if Impex is transferring the attachments or if something else is going on?

Once Impex is opened all you can see is a blue background with a loading page, once in a while a bit of text will flash on the page and it'll start loading again... Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Transfer was from ikonboard to vB 3.6.2, threads/posts/users made it. I left the attachments running for a while and ended up letting users use the attachment system because Impex was taking too long.
  • Jerry
    • Dec 2002
    • 1.1.x

Sounds like it's stuck in some kind of loop.

The best way to check is carrying with the process on assuming that it is done, do the after import clean up and then review the state of the target board.
    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...