Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jvancamp
    • Jun 2005

phpBBNuke Import?

I just purchased and installed vb 3.0.7 and install went flawless.

Now my problem. Is there an easy way to import my phpbb2 that is in my PhpNuke site to my new vb? Just the forum stuff. Trying to use the import for PHPBB in admin panel and have updated the config file as stated in the instructions.

Any help or idea's would be appreciated.

Jeff
  • Reeve of Shinra
    • Sep 2001

To recieve support and help on the forums, you need to go into your members area and add the email address you used to sign up on the forum to the priority support list. This will give you access to the entire forum.

As for your issue, I cant help but the staff will ask you to do this so maybe this will save a few minutes of your time
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

<Moved to Import forum>

The pbpBB importer will import the default phpBB data.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Jerry
        • Dec 2002
        • 1.1.x

Here is another user that used the phpBB importer to import from post nuke, there may be similarities :

I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• jvancamp
          • Jun 2005

Thank you for the link on Nuke import. I figured it was something like that.

Also did the email priority list thing and it did not work. Looks like it is working now.

Comment

• Jerry
            • Dec 2002
            • 1.1.x

Originally posted by jvancamp
            Also did the email priority list thing and it did not work. Looks like it is working now.
            Sorry don't know what you mean by that, can you explain and I'll try to answer.
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...