X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JasonP
    • Jul 2002

SMF Importer,

Hey All,

I need an importer for SMF. It is Simple Machines Forum. It is the new version of YABBSE. I tried the YABBSE convertor and it was a no go. Can someone help me on this. Thanks!
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Sorry there is no official import script for this and it's unlikely one will be developed due to lack of demand. I suggest asking for help in the Service Requests forum at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• JasonP
      • Jul 2002

yeah I just did steve, I will see what they say. Too bad on you guys not making one as I doubt it is much different than YABBSE.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

It's a simple matter of supply and demand. Right now there are more popular BB systems that people are requestiing imports from:

With the upcoming release of the importer system I'm sorting out the order for which importers to do and what order. Currently there is: ubb.eve 4.02, ubb.classic 6.7, IPB 1.3 and phpBB2. Next I'm going to be working on OpenTopic and wBB. After that there is a list but no definite order so here a poll bit like the one

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• JasonP
          • Jul 2002

Steve,

I am trying to run the import again using the YABBSE importer, just to see if it works I think I had a wrong setting last time. My problem is when I go to the importers link in the admin panel all I see is a dark blue screen with nothing there. It worked fine until I tried it the first time, now there is nothing there. I tried deleting and reinstalling the impex folder, but nothing. Thanks

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

Try this query:

DELETE FROM datastore WHERE title='ImpExSession';

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

• JasonP
              • Jul 2002

Hey Steve,

Thanks that worked like a charm

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...