Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sjaakie
    • Apr 2004

Import an other forum database.

Hello, just recieved all the stuff to get started with vbulletin and now I want to test if I can get my wowbb database imported. I thought I have read something about impex that I could decide myself which table must be imported into a vbulletin table. So, not a standard phpbb import but with some modifications another database. But how must I start?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Here is the status of the importers:

An importer for WowBB is not available yet.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• amphicar770
      • Mar 2005
      • 3.0.0 Release Candidate 4

Originally posted by sjaakie
      Hello, just recieved all the stuff to get started with vbulletin and now I want to test if I can get my wowbb database imported. I thought I have read something about impex that I could decide myself which table must be imported into a vbulletin table. So, not a standard phpbb import but with some modifications another database. But how must I start?
      Just curious as to what has prompted you to leave wowbb?

I have just spent a lot of time and $$$ setting up a vbulletin site which looks great. Unfortunately, I am moving from YahooGroups and the lack of email delivery of individual posts in vb is making it a non-starter with the beta group. I am thus actually now looking at wowbb as it does provide option for individual message delivery as well as daily digest with full content.

What has your experience been. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...