• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pussySniper
    • Apr 2004

insert into user table problem

this is my insert statement
    "INSERT INTO
    user (userid, usergroupid, membergroupids, displaygroupid, username, email, usertitle, reputation, reputationlevelid, timezoneoffset, options, startofweek, passworddate, joindate )
    VALUES ('".$row2['id_comm']."', '$userGroupid', '$memberGroupid', '$displayGroupid', '".$row1['username']."', '$email', '$userTitle', '$reputation', '$reputationid', '$timeZone', '$options', '$startWeek', '$passwordDate', '$joinDate' )";

[do you need to see what i values i put in for all the constants?]

i did this for a couple of results to check it worked.
    it did the insert correctly, and the usernames and their respective emails showup when I look at all the users present in the admincp.
    but (you knew this was coming) when i click on the username (to modify the profile or something) it does nothing. when i look at the bottom of the screen it says

/admincp/user.php?do=edit&userid=

there is no userid (whereas for test subjects the userid shows up)
    what do i do? is the userid number a problem. (i inserted thru admincp about 6 users, so have userids 2-7 filled when i insert thru the script to the database the userid are 5697988 & 3479651 this shouldnt be a problem tho in the database it says int(10)
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

I am sorry, but you should discuss source code modifications and unofficial importers and things like that over at vBulletin.org.

offtopic: do you know your signature doesn't work?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...