Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cforum
    • Apr 2004

Phpbb importing

PhpBB script worked no problem for me, however is it possible to import users from multiple forums into 1 VB? We run 5 phpbb college forums and are trying to move the users over to the VB, of course we can import 1 no problem but if you use the redo option it of course erases the results from the prior move.
  • infobeto
    • Apr 2004

Did you have PMs imported correctly?
    Do you see active users in forum view?

Thanks.
    Nektarios.

Comment

• cforum
      • Apr 2004

yes and yes

Comment

• infobeto
        • Apr 2004

Hi!

So you see inbox from phpBB2 in your inbox in VB3? Or you see the sent items there and your inbox is nowhere. I'm saying this because this is a bug that Jerry is trying to fix. How come you have everything correct?

For the active users problem please read this thread where it was verified by another person who did the import.

Hi! I see that some people have tried to do an import from phpBB2. So have I. However I do not see them reporting the errors I have (apart from the known error with PMs). Can you guys check that you also have the following problem? In the imported forums, the Active Users List in the forum view shows only 1 person, and that

Are you the only one browing the forums? Because I know you can see yourself in the active users list in forum view. But, what about other users? Do you see other users there?

Thanks for your feedback.
        Nektarios.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...