I have problem with "impex" Help Pls

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dream On

I have problem with "impex" Help Pls

i try to uploud the Forum/impex and when i go to the admin panel . "emport/export" then i get some error ...

Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/jone/public_html/Forum/impex/index.php on line 13

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Forum database.
    Please try again by pressing the button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our , who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

-------------------

did any one have any idea to fix this problem pls

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

It's related to this bug report:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Dream On

Hello

Iam Sorry but id ont understand what i do with that link ........?

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Its a bug and its currently being fixed.

Comment

• Dream On

did any one know

how can i know if it fixed already or not ... and is there any other way to convert my post /user etc.. to vb... .. thanks .

Comment

• Dream On

Hi Thankyou for your reply , now I would Iike to know if you have any idea how long it will take to correct this because I paid thinking I was getting a service that worked and because I want to use it right away, so if you could enlighten me as to how long this debugging process takes I would appreciate it , then I would have a better idea as to ask for a refund or just wait for the problem to be corrected . Thankyou again.

Comment

• Steve Machol
              Former Customer Support Manager
              • Jul 2000

There is no public fix yet. We'll have to wait until the Developers provide one.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Dream On

Thankyou

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                There is no public fix yet. We'll have to wait until the Developers provide one.
                Thankyou .. i think it will be hard worlk becz i try to install the vb .. in my localhost and the script working fine ..how do u think if i try to emport in my local host . then i uploud the data to the server .. is there is problem iwill get error /etc.. ?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...