Few things from after importing..(Not problems but just help...)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adwhitworth
    • Jun 2003

Few things from after importing..(Not problems but just help...)

Right. I did the upgrade from IPB to vB3.0.1 with absolutely no probs in the end...(Thanks Jerry)...

But I am just configuring the board and going through all the members and it's taking ages. Is there a way of deleting the signatures, avatars and custom titles in one go so I don't have to remove each one by hand.

The only other thing is the join date. It is saying everyone joined in Jan 1970. Is it possible to mass-reset this for when the Invision board was setup?

Thanks.
    Last edited by adwhitworth; Sun 18 Apr '04, 3:41am.
  • mOdEtWo
    • Dec 2003
    • 3.7.x

Originally posted by adwhitworth
    The only other thing is the join date. It is saying everyone joined in Jan 1970. Is it possible to mass-reset this for when the Invision board was setup?
    Try the "Update Counters" in your ACP, under "Maintenance".

For the other questions, you can run a SQL command. Try to search for it, I can't remember at the moment.
    meow

Comment

• Jerry
      • Dec 2002
      • 1.1.x

Originally posted by adwhitworth
      Right. I did the upgrade from IPB to vB3.0.1 with absolutely no probs in the end...(Thanks Jerry)...

But I am just configuring the board and going through all the members and it's taking ages. Is there a way of deleting the signatures, avatars and custom titles in one go so I don't have to remove each one by hand.

Thanks.
      Get this sorted or need the SQL to do it ?
      I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

• adwhitworth
        • Jun 2003

Managed to do it by hand in the end. It took a few hours but its done now. Thanks for your help anyway regarding this and the past stuff.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...