Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattjkester
    • Sep 2009

Multiple Issues with Facebook App

Ok, so I'm at my wits end with this app and after all the research I've done, i still feel lost... Here's what's going on.

So I purchased a SSL cert to remove all the security notices on all three browsers and now I have a few more errors to deal with. Not too mention the load times for the app are ridiculously slow.

IE - I get this error "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() " on Line 28.
    Line 26 -33
    public function renderForums() { ob_start();
    foreach($this->json as $forum) { ?>
    <div class="category_box">
    <div class="wrapper">
    <table class="list">
    <tr class="first">
    <td class="one">
    Now I only get this error when I go to the forum tab on the web app.

Chrome - I get this:
    Duplicate headers received from server

The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
    Error 346 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_LENGTH): Multiple distinct Content-Length headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.

I've disabled GZIP and still no luck with that.

Firefox -
    Corrupted Content Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.
    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Any help would be fantastic, as I said before, i'm at wits end and maybe a fresh set of eyes can spot something I'm possibly overlooking.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Please fill out a support ticket at:

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...