Adverts In FB app / "start new thread" button problem.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slcousin
    • Nov 2007
    • 3.6.x

Adverts In FB app / "start new thread" button problem.

Hi

I'm using the FB app at the moment (https://apps.facebook.com/supermotoforum/) and using one of the Facebook approved ad providers (I am yet to see what they are like, compared to adsense), but I was wondering if its possible to insert the advert banner into more places, specifically, say in between every 6 or 7 posts, in a thread? Currently it can only go at the footer and on the Discover page.

On another note the "start new thread" button does not work - it doesn't do anything when clicked. I actually think this may be a useful bug as I can say that starting a new thread requires visiting the actual site, hence driving more traffic to it. Is it possible to remove this button completely?

Thanks

S
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Sorry, there is no function to do either of these. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...