X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blacura
    • Aug 2007
    • 3.8.x

Something does not feel right

Right now i have a fan page that is going great. over 277,000 views and 12,000 talking about it. but i am looking at your example and others who use the app and i do not see the regular wall feed. does using this app remove the regular feeds. I was thinking this would be a tab you can click on to see the forum. please explain or show me a fan page with what i am looking for.
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Due to Facebook limitations, you can't link the app to pages/groups.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• RickM
      • Aug 2012
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by blacura
      Right now i have a fan page that is going great. over 277,000 views and 12,000 talking about it. but i am looking at your example and others who use the app and i do not see the regular wall feed. does using this app remove the regular feeds. I was thinking this would be a tab you can click on to see the forum. please explain or show me a fan page with what i am looking for.
      I may have been thinking the same. I was thinking it would work with the actual page, but then again, the other examples I looked at didnt have it setup like that

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...