X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeremiah Wilson
    • May 2012
    • 4.1.x

Facebook App? hmmmmm.

Ok The top is what vBulletin forum software published to Facebook compared to the bottom what the facebook app publishes on facebook from the app itself when you click the like button. I think the bottom is unappealing to people because it doesnt explain what the post is about. and the top, is a fixed subject line "just started a thread at Clan HqK Gaming Community:" am i doing anything wrong here because i'm expecting this to run a little bit better for the prices we're paying.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fb_hqk_comparison.png
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	3723281
  • Jeremiah Wilson
    • May 2012
    • 4.1.x

Here's another screen shot: On the top i Liked a thread and the bottom i replied to a thread. It just doesnt look like it's going to boost my forum usage up any because it doesnt display any content from the posts and the image is messed up. they were made to the sizes specifically in the instructions. So what to do?

Click image for larger version

Name:	fb_hqk_comparison2.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	3687188

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
      vBulletin Support
      • Aug 2002
      • 5.7.X

Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Jeremiah Wilson
        • May 2012
        • 4.1.x

Whats this? I'm looking for developer improvements. This just shows that they been putting this off since dec 11 2011. Where's the results?

Comment

• Bgobsession
          • May 2009
          • 3.8.x

I wonder why this hasn't been resolved by now as well. I consider this more of an 'oversight' than an opportunity for improvement that needs to be voted on, since it seems a universal expectation without which, essentially makes the 'Like' feature pointless. I wish this one would be elevated to a higher priority asap.

Comment