X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ringnews24
    • Nov 2012
    • 4.2.x

App not working

I bought a certificate from Comodo and with my hosts help we installed it.

But my App isnt working.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to ringnews24.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
    What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

ringnews24.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed. The certificate is only valid for plesk The certificate expired on 13/03/2011 23:31. The current time is 25/10/2013 12:01. (Error code: sec_error_expired_issuer_certificate)
    Ringnews24's KO Boxing Forum
    www.koboxingforum.com

I'd like to thank all the staff and members who have helped me on the VBulletin help forum. The help so far has been much appreciated.
  • ringnews24
    • Nov 2012
    • 4.2.x

Anyone?
    www.koboxingforum.com

I'd like to thank all the staff and members who have helped me on the VBulletin help forum. The help so far has been much appreciated.

Comment

• beishe8
      • Oct 2005
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by ringnews24
      Anyone?
      Is it your forum: http://www.boxingforum.com/ ?
      It's working.

https://www.boxingforum.com/ does not work.

I cannot check through Facebook because don't have a Facebook account.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

• ringnews24
        • Nov 2012
        • 4.2.x

My site is http://ringnews24.com/boxingforum/forum.php? which is working fine, but the Facebook app isnt

https://www.ringnews24.com/ isnt working
        www.koboxingforum.com

Comment

• beishe8
          • Oct 2005
          • 4.2.X

My site is http://ringnews24.com/boxingforum/forum.php? which is working fine, but the Facebook app isnt

https://www.ringnews24.com/ isnt working
          The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
          The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.
          The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.
          Seems the certificate has expired.

Comment

• ringnews24
            • Nov 2012
            • 4.2.x

I just bought it yesterday and installed it today.
            www.koboxingforum.com

Comment

• beishe8
              • Oct 2005
              • 4.2.X

Last edited by beishe8; Fri 25 Oct '13, 11:06am. Reason: Double post

Comment

• beishe8
                • Oct 2005
                • 4.2.X

I just bought it yesterday and installed it today.

~~ringnews24.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed. The certificate is only valid for plesk The certificate expired on 13/03/2011 23:31. The current time is 25/10/2013 12:01. (Error code: sec_error_expired_issuer_certificate)

Comment

• ringnews24
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 4.2.x

I got a new certificate and installed it now I am getting a new error

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to ringnews24.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
                  Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.
                  www.koboxingforum.com

Comment

• ringnews24
                    • Nov 2012
                    • 4.2.x

Hosts are saying the certificate is installed. Comodo said they cant detect a certificate.

I am getting the below error. Any ideas anyone?

-----------------------

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to ringnews24.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
                    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.
                    www.koboxingforum.com

Comment

• ringnews24
                      • Nov 2012
                      • 4.2.x

Hosts are saying the certificate is installed. Comodo said they cant detect a certificate.

I am getting the below error. Any ideas anyone?

-----------------------

Secure Connection Failed

Hosts did something now this error is appearing Not Found

The requested URL /boxingforum/myfacebookapp/ was not found on this server.

Apache Server at ringnews24.com Port 443
                      www.koboxingforum.com

Comment

• ringnews24
                        • Nov 2012
                        • 4.2.x

Hosts did something now this error is appearing Not Found

The requested URL /boxingforum/myfacebookapp/ was not found on this server.

Apache Server at ringnews24.com Port 443
                        Anyone???
                        www.koboxingforum.com

Comment