• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dannefaerd
    • Feb 2006

Multiple FB pages?

Hi guys

A strange question here.

I host a paintball forum in New Zealand. A part of what we do is offer public forums for clubs, etc to have disussions on issues relevant to their area or club. The question is this:

I want to purchase a FB App, and link it to my FB Fan page (www.facebook.com/nzp8nt). Can I also offer this app to other clubs who have dedicated sub forums on my site to add to their FB page as well - or would I need to purchase a new FB App?

Example.

Main vB installation: www.paintball.net.nz links to FB page www.facebook.com/nzp8nt
    Subforum 1 for Paintball Club X links/shows on Clubs FB page www.facebook.com/pbclubX
    Subforum 2 for Paintball Club Y links/shows on Clubs FB page www.facebook.com/pbclubY

Hope thats clear - if you need more info please let me know.

Martin
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

You'll need a separate license for each Facebook App you wish to run
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• dannefaerd
      • Feb 2006

Thanks Trevor - thought that might be the case. I had hoped that as it was attached to a single vB installation I'd be okay.

Would have been a great value add to the clubs, etc that we have on the site but at the pricing involved it's just not cost effective for us.

Cheers
      Martin

Comment

• stevectaylor
        • Aug 2007
        • 3.6.x

Originally posted by dannefaerd
        Thanks Trevor - thought that might be the case. I had hoped that as it was attached to a single vB installation I'd be okay.

Would have been a great value add to the clubs, etc that we have on the site but at the pricing involved it's just not cost effective for us.

Cheers
        Martin
        Martin, surely that depends on the number of members likely to use it as you will get pay back through advertising over time.
        Holiday Forum
        Motor Car Forum
        Political Forum
        Web Hosting Forum

Comment

• SteveLV702
          • Aug 2009

Multiple FB pages?

While may require several Facebook app licenses I don't even see a way to order multiple Facebook app licenses for a single vb license cause after order first Facebook license then option to buy more/again is greyed out.
          ------------------------------------------
          Steve
          DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
          Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...