Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GeorgeB
    • Nov 2008

the facebook page for the soon to be new app

I went, signed up, and nothing happens. No new features in vbulletin, the page on Facebook.com does not let you do anything. I realize from the post that it is not out officially, but I thought from what it said, it was out in a "beta" version currently.
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Are you using Facebook Connect on this site? That is what triggers everything to happen.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• GeorgeB
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Are you using Facebook Connect on this site? That is what triggers everything to happen.
      If you are referring to vbulletin.com/forum specifically, then no. If you are referring to my forum, then yes.

I have to use facebook connect on this site, in order for the page on facebook to work correctly?
      George Beale
      www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by GeorgeB
        If you are referring to vbulletin.com/forum specifically, then no. If you are referring to my forum, then yes.

I have to use facebook connect on this site, in order for the page on facebook to work correctly?
        You need to either Facebook Connect with this account to use vBulletin.com's Facebook App or login with the account you created from within the app.

If you apply the app to your site, then your users would have to do the same.

Not all functionality might not be active yet though.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• GeorgeB
          • Nov 2008

Thanks for the information.
          George Beale

Comment

• GhoHan
            • Nov 2007
            • 4.1.x

nice info thanks

Comment