I can't add a banner consentiment of Quantcast (GDPR)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

To solve your original issue? The only solution is to add more memory to PHP's memory limit.

Everything else I have talked about is the long term solution to your issue under vBulletin 4. If you don't have the knowledge to clear up your custom coding, you will need to hire a developer that is knowledgeable with vBulletin to do it. We cannot provide support for custom coding.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• gnrx
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      To solve your original issue? The only solution is to add more memory to PHP's memory limit.

Everything else I have talked about is the long term solution to your issue under vBulletin 4. If you don't have the knowledge to clear up your custom coding, you will need to hire a developer that is knowledgeable with vBulletin to do it. We cannot provide support for custom coding.
      Specifically I mean that I added, as you told me, this code in my template header but it does not work, it does not call it (or I did not know how to insert it correctly):
      Code:
      <script src="https://www.mydomain.com/foro/quantcast.js"></script>
      I add more memory, but I need a lot memory.
      All about talked about for the long term solution, I hire a developer, but at the moment, I wait to/for have money for this.

Regards.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

I actually stated that you should put the Quantcast code in the header and move your hundreds of lines of Advertising code into external files. This is one of the reasons why we don't support code customization.

I don't know how to fix your issues. You have a code conflict somewhere and will need to use the developer tools of your browser to debug the issue or you will need to hire a web developer to fix the issue.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• gnrx
          • Feb 2009

Ok Wayne.
          My hundreds of lines of Adverstising are out, are deleted, this hundreds lines was are created by the proxy of monetization site (but not in the header template, for example) was created when you access to site for of by proxy site of monetization, now, I don't work with this site, now, in my header template, only I have a little lines of Adverstising code.

But yes, I go to search a developer.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...