Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xx bytes exhausted (tried to allocate xx bytes) in vb_template.php on line 62

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnrx
    • Feb 2009

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xx bytes exhausted (tried to allocate xx bytes) in vb_template.php on line 62

Hello.
    I have a company to monetize my site, in this last days they indicate to me that I need add a code for General Regulation of Data Protection.

When I add this code in my header template, I have this error:
    Code:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/user/public_html/foro/includes/vb_template.php on line 62
    If try to change, in my php config, set 256mb to php memory to 512mb memory, but continue same error.

If its necessary, I can input the all code of this for the banner consentiment.

Thanks and regards.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Your modifications broke the system. Don't know why.

Customizations like this are outside the scope of technical support. You may be able to hire someone to look at this by visiting vbulletin.org or vbmods.rocks.

Privacy Consent for GDPR is a standard feature in vBulletin 5.5.0.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• gnrx
      • Feb 2009

Like always, thanks Wayne for your help.

Yes, its strange that the modification or the code por GDPR broke the system...

I contact with the company for monetization, but they, don't know the vbulletin system, I know that, they, don't go to solved this issue in my site.

I think in search in vb.org or vbmods.rock...or in thinking in update to 5.5.0...but first need view how work and others terms.

Again, thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...