X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peegoo
    • Jun 2018
    • 4.2.x

Problem with Viewing "My Posts"

Hello vBulletin...having a little bit of an issue with viewing "My Posts"...I'll explain.

On my websites Home Page...in the upper right corner there are some website navigation links (screenshot below):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 5.56.46 AM.png
Views:	140
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	4407734

If a registered forum member clicks on the "Settings" link...they are sent to a page which contains a bunch of account settings & reputation comments for thier account (please see below):

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 6.08.23 AM.png
Views:	60
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	4407735

On this same page near the upper left corner just below the Nav Bar there is another set of clickable links that look like this:

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 5.57.12 AM.png
Views:	68
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	4407736

If the registered forum member clicks on the "My Posts" link...the member is presented with a page with a list of all forum threads they have made a post in (approximately 25 threads are listed/page). If ANY of these threads is then clicked on...they get this message:

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 5.59.40 AM.png
Views:	58
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	4407737
    Thus the registered forum member is not taken to the thread they have one or more posts in...they are given this message instead.

I'm really not sure what's going on. I've looked thru the various setting in the Admin CP...and haven't found anything (maybe a setting is not set correctly). It is possible of course that I missed something since there's a lot there. Website is running vBulletin 4.2.5.

Thanks much.
  • peegoo
    • Jun 2018
    • 4.2.x

Someone suggested on another forum that I look at vbSEO/Dragonbyte SEO. I ended up completely turning off vbSEO/Dragonbyte SEO...and this seems to have fixed the issue. But would like to turn it back on if I can figure out what the issue was.

Thanks

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Feb 2004
      • 6.0.X

That is something best directed to the add on author.

We cannot provide support for third party products, we have no idea of their code or how it interacts with vBulletin.
      MARK.B
      vBulletin Support
      ------------
      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...