X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rodriiverduguez
    • Dec 2017
    • 5.3.x

problem LGSL forumhome

Hello, I'm using vbgamez ... I clarify before anything else and everything is fine.
    But now I want to use LGSL which I already installed STAND ALONE and I have it running well.

I can add and see the servers in '/lgsl/index.php'

all good

and to show the list of servers and others you see that this code is used (correct me if there is another way)

PHP Code:
    <?php
    //------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

global $output$lgsl_server_id;

$output "";

$s = isset($_GET['s']) ? $_GET['s'] : "";

if     (
    is_numeric($s)) { $lgsl_server_id $s; require "lgsl_files/lgsl_details.php"; }
      elseif (
    $s == "add")    {                       require "lgsl_files/lgsl_add.php";     }
      else                    {                       require 
    "lgsl_files/lgsl_list.php";    }

echo 
    $output;

unset(
    $output);
    //------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    ?>
    all good, I put it in external files to vbulletin and they are shown but in forumhome nothing appears .. I do not know if the 'includes' do not work inside the vbulletin templates.

Looking intensely I give with this post of '2010' https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=236770

which the webtabix user provides this code

PHP Code:
    if (isset($_GET['s']) && is_numeric($_GET['s']))
      {
        require 
    "lgsl/lgsl_files/lgsl_details.php";
      }
      elseif (isset(
    $_GET['s']) && $_GET['s'] == "add")
      {
        require 
    "lgsl/lgsl_files/lgsl_add.php";
      }
      else
      {
        require 
    "lgsl/lgsl_files/lgsl_list.php";
      } 
    this code works very well but only in sidebar / sidebar PHP but not in the templates vbulletin 'forumhome'

Any suggestions? I have to create some kind of plugin?

Greetings, I used Google Translate

my forum is http://www.mm-gaming.net 4.2.5
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...