No announcement yet.

2Checkout not giving "access" to paid subscriptions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is what the first page of 2Checkout looks like when using the default template. Note there is no userid or username.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2CO.png
Views:	6
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	4398195
    Paula

Comment

Has anyone had a chance to look into this? As mentioned before, it didn't appear to work for other versions either. I've tried everything I can think of.
      Paula

Comment

Originally posted by gsk8 View Post
        Has anyone had a chance to look into this? As mentioned before, it didn't appear to work for other versions either. I've tried everything I can think of.
        Not yet. We will take a look when we can.

It is again important to reiterate that vB4 is end of life and no bug fixes or feature changes will be put into the product, regardless of whether this worked previously or not.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Does it work in VB5? If so, where I can I study the script?
          Paula

Comment

Originally posted by gsk8 View Post
            Does it work in VB5? If so, where I can I study the script?
            Ironically, the code for vB4 has a newer time stamp. The 2checkout code in vBulletin 5 was last updated in 2014. However, for the most part the two sets of code are the same. There are no currently open bug reports against vBulletin 5 and 2Checkout. I wouldn't be able to tell you if it works or not. Still looking into what it takes to get a 2checkout account just for testing purposes.

The code is stored in pretty much the same location on both versions....

vBulletin 4 - /includes/paymentapi
            vBulletin 5 - /core/includes/paymentapi
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

I REALLY appreciate you looking into this. It was a nightmare just to get approved to use 2CO! They wanted everything except a tube of blood.

I only chose them because they were one of the few defaults on VB that didn't require a Paypal account. Many of my users live in countries where they can't use PP unless they actually have an account (unlike CAN and US).

If I knew one of the other selections worked and that folks do not need an account, I would gladly change.
              Paula

Comment

I will gladly pay someone to fix this. Anyone?
                Paula

Comment

I am now using Authorize.net instead and it seems to be working.
                  Paula

Comment