• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fortforum
    • Oct 2009
    • 3.8.x

Panic!! Need help

Hey guys i tried to uninstall a plugin and this happened:

I can reach admicp but not the forum. Need help badly at this point.

PHP Warning: require(..../includes/yilmaz/cookie_consent/hooks/cache_templates.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 11

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/p/postvagn/www/sjk-forum/includes/yilmaz/cookie_consent/hooks/cache_templates.php' (include_path='./:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/p/postvagn/www/sjk-forum/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 11
  • djbaxter
    • Aug 2006

I'm not sure how you tried to uninstall it but it sounds like you did not follow the correct procedure.

Try this:
    • Reinstall the add-on.
    • Assuming that restores function to your forum, now follow these steps to uninstall:
      • go to AdmninCP >> Plugins & Products >> Manage Products
      • find Yilmaz - Cookie Consent in the list
      • on the far right, where the default action is Edit, select Uninstall from the drop down menu
      • now use your FTP program (e.g., FileZilla) or whatever else you used to originally install the add-on to remove the folder /includes/yilmaz/cookie_consent/ and all it's contents from your server
    • If you still have a problem, try clearing your browser cache.
    • If you still have a problem after that, post back.
    Psychlinks Web Services Affordable Web Design & Site Management
    Specializing in Small Businesses and vBulletin/Xenforo Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...