Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xony
    • Mar 2005

Can I import vblog and cms as if it were one more product

Hi, is it possible to install vblog and cms without altering the rest of the forum?
    I have the active forum and once I uninstalled vblog and cms, this brings the receive some database errors and other issues, can I import vblog and cms as if it were one more product? Without having to upgrade the whole forum?
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

You could import the Product XML files here:

AdminCP > Plugins & Products > Manage Products
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• xony
      • Mar 2005

The Blog installation must be executed via the install system.

It does not allow me to import as a product, it asks to execute the installation or upgrade.

And of course what I do not want is that it affects the rest of the forum by overwriting any configuration or adptacion.
      Last edited by xony; Thu 5 Apr '18, 12:15am.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

Running the upgrade script won't change settings. If you're on the same version as the upgrade script is for, it will skip all steps and go straight to importing those products and refreshing the Master language and templates (NOT your in use templates, the master ones that are called when you create a new style/language from scratch).
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...