Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visitors can not search by tag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Visitors can not search by tag

    welcome everybody

    I have a problem which is: the visitor when click on any word tag appears to him "Invalid tag specified"
    No problem with members are with visitors only

    - Search is available to visitors "ok"
    - Update Counters "ok"
    - Repair tables "ok"

    How to solve this problem

    Best Regards

  • #2
    any help ...

    Comment


    • #3
      Can we please have a link to your site to demonstrate?
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

      TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.4.2 Demo - FEATURING "ROUTE BY NODE"!
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome Mark
        my site
        https://elrseef.com

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm waiting

          Comment


          • #6
            Our ability to provide support on your site is limited because there is no English option. What happens if they use the advanced search form for the same search?
            Translations provided by Google.

            Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
              Our ability to provide support on your site is limited because there is no English option. What happens if they use the advanced search form for the same search?
              I apologize for that dear
              My Site Arabic Language
              The advanced search engine works with visitors without problems

              Comment


              • #8
                I cannot recreate this in a default installation. What happens if you change the Tag Build Group in the AdminCP under Settings -> Options -> Tagging Options -> Tag Cloud: Build Usergroup. Set it to Unregistered/Not Logged In. Save these settings, then go to Maintenance -> Clear System Cache.
                Translations provided by Google.

                Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                  I cannot recreate this in a default installation. What happens if you change the Tag Build Group in the AdminCP under Settings -> Options -> Tagging Options -> Tag Cloud: Build Usergroup. Set it to Unregistered/Not Logged In. Save these settings, then go to Maintenance -> Clear System Cache.
                  Unfortunately, it did not work

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If you create some tags in English and search them as a guest, do they work?
                    Translations provided by Google.

                    Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Do not work too dear

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If you had a support contract and the English language installed on your site, we could take a closer look. I suspect that something in the UTF-8 used by Arabic is breaking things but don't have a way to test locally.
                        Translations provided by Google.

                        Wayne Luke
                        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                        vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                        I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                          If you had a support contract and the English language installed on your site, we could take a closer look. I suspect that something in the UTF-8 used by Arabic is breaking things but don't have a way to test locally.
                          Thank you for this dear
                          My website already has utf8 encoding but I do not have a support contract
                          I will try again
                          Note: When I upgraded to vb5I did not show this problem
                          I hope to adopt vb5 on my site soon
                          Best Regards

                          Comment

                          Loading...
                          Working...
                          X