• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuarttunstall
    • Feb 2004
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] Google adsense integration

HI

I have used Google Adsense on my forum for a long time now, but always used my own code positions rather than the integrated system..

This morning I have also added the adverts via the admin cp in addition to the 3 I always had on my site... will these new ad units show up as ad units in my Google adsense account control panel or do I need to do anything to see the revenue from these additional areas?

Stuart
  • Mrs.T
    • Nov 2007
    • 6.0.X

They will show in your Google AdSense control panel exactly like the others you use, there is no link between the integrated placement and your Google account so you don't have to do anything.

When we were on v4 I used to label the ad the same name as the position on the forum so that I could track revenue for each specific placement.

Hope that helps

Comment

• stuarttunstall
      • Feb 2004
      • 4.2.X

Thanks for the reply...

I have had the additional adverts running most of today and it does appear revenue is going the right way, so maybe working....

Just checked the adsense control panel and the only ad units showing are the 3 I already had on the site, not the additional two.... Does this take time to show?

Comment

• Mrs.T
        • Nov 2007
        • 6.0.X

It's possible because they are new ads no one has clicked on them yet, give it 24 hours and hopefully something should show.

Are all the ads actually showing on your site?

Comment

• stuarttunstall
          • Feb 2004
          • 4.2.X

Hi

Yes, the adverts are showing OK and must be generating the revenue.. the existing adverts which are showing in the control panel reports show about £2.00 less than the total revenue, so they must be getting clicked and generating ... Will give it until tomorrow and see what shows

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...