• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Solid Signal
    • Jan 2012
    • 4.1.x

CMS - manually "pin article to top," 4.2.4

Hi,

I am trying to manually order an article in the CMS. At one time this did work but it does not anymore. I had a PHP Direct Evaluation that was pinned to the top of the uppermost section. I had the section set to display order "Manual, then by date" and had that set to order #1.

It took several tries within the admincp but eventually I changed that Direct Evaluation to it natural order. However I cannot promote anything to replace it. Whether I create an article or static HTML, I can't set it to order #1.

If I do it within the CMS (not in admincp) I get this message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    Note I am user #1, superadmin.

If I try it from within admincp, the page redraws and my manual ordering goes away.

I have tried optimizing and repairing tables, as well as verifying and repairing the node table.

Any ideas for help would be appreciated.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...