• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrIWS
    • Mar 2017
    • 4.2.x

onclkds

I currently have version 4.2.5

When I log into my ACP, I keep getting all these popups. I did a fresh install of all files but the same thing keeps happening. Any idea what that may be?
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You most likely have a plugin installed that is causing them to occur. You should review the code of your installed plugins. In a default installation, there should be no plugins assigned to the vBulletin product. However, it will include separate products for the vBulletin Blog and vBulletin CMS. The code you're looking for is most likely in a Base64 format.

One way of doing this would be to uninstall your add-on products and see if there are any left over plugins in the Plugin Manager. Delete these and then reinstall your add-ons. However, note that uninstalling add-ons can result in loss of data used by those add-ons.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• MrIWS
      • Mar 2017
      • 4.2.x

Thanks for the quick response. I deleted all plugin, and there were two left over plug ins in the plugin manager. I deleted those but I was still getting those popups. Im in the process of another clean install of 4.2.5, hoping that cleans up whatever was wrong.

Comment

• MrIWS
        • Mar 2017
        • 4.2.x

Did the new install, same problems with the popups from onclkds. Any other ideas I can try?

Comment

• MrIWS
          • Mar 2017
          • 4.2.x

I tried from a different browser and didn't have any problems.

I reset chrome and that seemed to do the trick.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...