Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t3h3th32
    replied
    Hello,

apologies for that, the forum was moved into a different directory for an overall maintenance, once the maintenance finishes, it will be moved again and it'll match the license URL.

Upon further investigation, I came across something called: *Scheduled Task Manager*, discovered that it has some scripts responsible for cleaning up the forums, etc.

However, it was all set in past, e.g. year 2003. Then I realized, the forum was turned off and due to the maintenance, reinstall and all that, the traffic to the site was like 0, except of maybe 2 developers.

Upon turning the forum back on, the script ran and cleaned those unused attachments.

Regards,
    ~t3h'Pâr4d0x

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    The URL in your licence doesn't point to a vBulletin forum...please could you update this as it is a requirement of the license for it to be correct.

As a result of that I can't tell so will need to ask...what version of vBulletin are you running please? Anything prior to 4.2.3 did not actually delete unused attachments (even though it was meant to).

Leave a comment:

• t3h3th32
    started a topic Unused Attachments: Unfortunately Still There

Unused Attachments: Unfortunately Still There

Hello,

I got a peculiar problem. I've removed some images from my post, even removed those attachments from the post and yet those attachments still appear in the *File Upload Manager*.

It says: *Uploads not utilized within one hour will be deleted*, yet it was several hours and it's still there.

When I click on the ? icon, it says: *This asset is not currently being used by any content that you have access to.*

So, shouldn't it simply get auto-deleted and not be visible in the manager box anymore?

Regards,
    ~t3h'Pâr4d0x