Popup injection? (vB 4.2.2 Patch Level 4)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Originally posted by hivitro

Paul, a pleasure to be able to answer you. As a user of your system in the last 8 years, I can indicate that the commercial decisions that have taken since the purchase of Jelsoft made the best system of forums known now is one more in the middle of the list, since you lost the charisma.

What is the serious problem? - That I as a client is at this moment, instead of thinking about buying the license of your product vb5, for a new project, this already testing a product of the competition, and looking at which modules + core I acquire, and to see the cost of the 6 months renovation.

Believe me that in 8 years I never had the need to write them since I could solve any situation of your product, since I dedicate myself to do thousands of things, but having to be fighting against security flaws and sql injection, is no longer mine, I lose Money, and we are no longer partners.

A greeting and the best for vB.
    There are no known security flaws in 4.2.4, 4.2.3 or 4.2.2 when running the most recent PL releases.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

We've veered off course here. Support Technicians are more than happy to help you with your issues. If you're experiencing issues related to this topic please open a new topic specifically for your site. Thank you.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment