X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tempagain
    • Mar 2014
    • 4.2.X

Error after upgrade to 4.2.4

After finally upgrading to PHP 5.6, I just upgraded the forum software to from 4.2.2 PL6 to 4.2.4. Everything went smoothly but I am getting some database errors referencing v4.2.2 (not v4.2.4). I reuploaded any files that had the following mySQL code in it...

Any suggestions Thanks.

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT node.nodeid , (node.nodeleft = 1) AS isroot, node.contenttypeid, node.contentid, node.url, node.parentnode,
    (CASE WHEN node.contenttypeid = THEN node.styleid ELSE parent.styleid end ) AS styleid, node.userid,
    (CASE WHEN node.contenttypeid = THEN node.layoutid ELSE parent.layoutid end ) AS layoutid,
    node.publishdate, node.setpublish, node.issection, node.permissionsfrom, node.nodeleft, node.noderight, node.new,
    node.userid, node.showtitle, node.showuser, node.showpreviewonly, node.lastupdated, node.showall, node.showrating,
    node.showupdated, node.showviewcount, node.showpublishdate, node.settingsforboth, node.includechildren, node.editshowchildren,
    parent.permissionsfrom as parentpermissions, node.publicpreview, node.comments_enabled, node.shownav,
    node.hidden, node.nosearch, node.new

FROM cms_node AS node
    LEFT JOIN cms_node AS parent ON parent.nodeid = node.parentnode

WHERE node.nodeid = 1;

MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'THEN node.styleid ELSE parent.styleid end ) AS styleid, node.userid,
    (CASE ' at line 2
    Error Number : 1064
    Request Date : Saturday, March 25th 2017 @ 06:20:58 PM
    Error Date : Saturday, March 25th 2017 @ 06:20:58 PM
    Script :
    Referrer :
    IP Address :
    Username : Unregistered
    Classname : Database_MySQLi
    MySQL Version :
    Last edited by tempagain; Sat 25 Mar '17, 3:51pm.
  • tempagain
    • Mar 2014
    • 4.2.X

I just noticed that the Content Management System was disabled. I have enabled it so we'll see if that helps.

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Feb 2004
      • 6.0.X

If you have errors referencing 4.2.2 then you have not completed the upgrade properly.

Please complete ALL the steps below in the EXACT order stated:

1. Download a fresh copy of the 4.2.4 files from the members area - **make sure these are the 4.2.4 SUITE and not the 4.2.4 FORUM**
      2. Upload ALL the files to the server, taking care to overwrite what is already there.
      3. Run /install/upgrade.php
      MARK.B
      vBulletin Support
      ------------
      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment