X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tempagain
    • Mar 2014
    • 4.2.X

Plugins stopped working

How many ways are there to turn pluggins off? None of my plugins are working right now. config file looks OK. The plugin manager shows they are enabled. The Enable Plugin/Hook System is set to yes.

Is there something else I am missing that needs to be checked?

Thanks
  • tempagain
    • Mar 2014
    • 4.2.X

Bump

Comment

• Mark.B
      vBulletin Support
      • Feb 2004
      • 6.0.X

Please don't bump threads until at least 24 hours have past. We will get to you as soon as we can.

When you say 'none of my plugins are working', what eactly does that mean? What error messages are produced? What actually happens?
      "Not working" doesn't give us a great deal to go on.

Plugins and hooks in vB4 are disabled either in the config file (see HERE), or via the admincp options. Or both. Make sure you don't have the 'disable_hooks' line in config.php.

What version of vBulletin are you running?
      What version of php is running on the server?
      MARK.B
      vBulletin Support
      ------------
      My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
      My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• tempagain
        • Mar 2014
        • 4.2.X

No errors. The site looks as if I have DISABLE_HOOKS set to true. But it's not.

VB 4.2.2
        PHP 5.3

The config file is correct (hooks not disabled), and the admincp plugin settings are on (set to yes).

I just uploaded all new fresh files, but same result. I think I will restore the files to a day prior to the problem and see if that helps. But if you have any other suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

• Paul M
          Former Lead Developer
          vB.Com & vB.Org
          • Sep 2004

I would guess you have a broken plugin, but tbh, its impossible for anyone to really know unless they have actual access to see whats going on.
          Baby, I was born this way

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...