• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • geovadim
    • May 2003
    • 3.7.x

Remove reputation points

Hello,

I would like to keep the reputation bar, but remove the reputation points (marked with the arrow in the attached ss). Would that be possible?
    Attached Files
  • geovadim
    • May 2003
    • 3.7.x

And 1 more thing about reputation. When an user receives a reputation point he receives a notification. When presing to read the notification about the reputation comment, vbulletin does not display the related content, but the user notification. The Reputation comment remains unread no matter what. Is that a bug, can it be corrected?
    Attached Files

Comment

• Paul M
      Former Lead Developer
      vB.Com & vB.Org
      • Sep 2004

Are you actually clicking on the notification line in the list ?

All you are doing in your screenshot is listing the different types of notifications you have, you have to actually click on the relevant line to see them.
      Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• geovadim
        • May 2003
        • 3.7.x

Yes, I am clicking on it and that is the page displayed. The notification tab is enabled, but when clicking to see the notification it goes into that page attached above. Eben going manually to the notification tab does not erase the alert from the top notification bar.

Comment

• geovadim
          • May 2003
          • 3.7.x

No news about that? It seems a bug.

Comment

• Mark.B
            Mark.B commented
            Editing a comment
            If it was a bug, we'd have thousands of customers reporting it.
        • Paul M
          Former Lead Developer
          vB.Com & vB.Org
          • Sep 2004

Seems more like you have done something odd.
          Your screenshot doesnt show the whole page, but it looks like you dont have any reputation comments listed.
          I'm not really sure how you have managed to get into that state, but the notification wont be reset until the comments are actually displayed.
          Baby, I was born this way

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...