Postlog Database Error, Please Help Fix!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LenKaiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B
    So what exact error are you getting now please?
    Same as before but with a different number.

PHP Warning:

Code:
    [B]PHP Warning[/B]: mysqli_query(): (23000/1062): Duplicate entry '92' for key 'PRIMARY' in [B]..../includes/class_core.php[/B] on line [B]1394[/B]
    DB Error:

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 4.2.3:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO postlog
                    (postid, useragent, ip, dateline)
                    VALUES
                    (92, 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.59 Safari/537.36 OPR/41.0.2353.46', 403421714, 1477890612);

MySQL Error   : Duplicate entry '92' for key 'PRIMARY'
    Error Number  : 1062
    Request Date  : Monday, October 31st 2016 @ 05:10:12 AM
    Error Date    : Monday, October 31st 2016 @ 05:10:13 AM
    Script        : http://xxxx.com/forums/content/232-Creating-Sound-Valid-Code
    Referrer      : http://xxxx.com/forums/content/232-Creating-Sound-Valid-Code/edit
    IP Address    : xx.xx.xx.xx
    Username      : LenKaiser
    Classname     : vB_Database_MySQLi
    MySQL Version : 5.5.52-cll
    I have narrowed it down to this only happens when I try to create a post that allows comments or edit a previous post to allow comments. As long as I do not allow comments I get no errors. But every time I try to edit the post to allow comments the Duplicate entry goes up one number and there are NO postlogs associated with those numbers.

I created a demo board and added my custom skin and tried the submit a new article and it was fine. I have added each mod one by one and created new test articles each time and it works fine there so far (have not done all of them yet). I'm wondering if the database in the original board has not gotten corrupted or something somehow.

EDIT: I also tried to use the default skin on the original board to change an article to allow comments and got a DB error as well.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Yeah I know that. But this is in the CMS the third party mod has NOTHING to do with the CMS.
    Thats not true - CMS comments are regular posts, so yes it will affect them.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    So what exact error are you getting now please?

Leave a comment:

• LenKaiser
    replied
    Ok upon some further investigation into this issue. I only get a database error when I try to enable comments on an article.

Leave a comment:

• LenKaiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B

Hello

We can't provide support for third party add-ons...best bet is to ask for assistance in the modification's original thread on vbulletin.org.
    Yeah I know that. But this is in the CMS the third party mod has NOTHING to do with the CMS. I had thought that I could not make a regular post either but I could and the mod was the problem for that but not for the original problem posted.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by LenKaiser
    I could not create a new post using the Forms mod from vb.org. So I'll have to fix that as well. I was able to add a new post in the forum area without using the forms mod.
    Hello

We can't provide support for third party add-ons...best bet is to ask for assistance in the modification's original thread on vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• LenKaiser
    replied
    I could not create a new post using the Forms mod from vb.org. So I'll have to fix that as well. I was able to add a new post in the forum area without using the forms mod.
    Last edited by LenKaiser; Sat 29 Oct '16, 8:39am.

Leave a comment:

• LenKaiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul M
    Remove the existing record for postid 81, they are not really very important, just a log.
    Thanks Paul, I'll give that a try.

EDIT: Ok there was no postid 81. I removed all the postlogs and still got a PHP Warning & database error:

PHP Warning:

Code:
    [B]PHP Warning[/B]: mysqli_query(): (23000/1062): Duplicate entry '83' for key 'PRIMARY' in [B]..../includes/class_core.php[/B] on line [B]1394[/B]
    Database Error:

Code:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO postlog
                    VALUES
                    (83, 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.59 Safari/537.36 OPR/41.0.2353.46', 403421714, 1477757154);

MySQL Error   : Duplicate entry '83' for key 'PRIMARY'
    Request Date  : Saturday, October 29th 2016 @ 04:05:54 PM
    Error Date    : Saturday, October 29th 2016 @ 04:05:54 PM
    Script        : http://xxxx.com/forums/content/232-Creating-Sound-Valid-Code
    Referrer      : http://xxxx.com/forums/content/232-Creating-Sound-Valid-Code/edit
    The "VALUES" do not exist in that database table. I tried several times to edit posts and each time it increases the postlog ID, 82, 83 and so forth but those are not even there.

Last edited by LenKaiser; Sat 29 Oct '16, 8:08am.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Remove the existing record for postid 81, they are not really very important, just a log.

Leave a comment:

• LenKaiser
    started a topic [CMS] Postlog Database Error, Please Help Fix!

Postlog Database Error, Please Help Fix!

Whenever I create a new article or try to edit an old one in the CMS I get this database error & PHP error:

PHP:

Code:
    [B]PHP Warning[/B]: mysqli_query(): (23000/1062): Duplicate entry '81' for key 'PRIMARY' in [B]..../includes/class_core.php[/B] on line [B]1394[/B]
    Database Error:

Code:

Invalid SQL:

INSERT INTO postlog
                    VALUES
                    (81, 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.59 Safari/537.36 OPR/41.0.2353.46', 403421714, 1477672825);

MySQL Error   : Duplicate entry '81' for key 'PRIMARY'
    Request Date  : Friday, October 28th 2016 @ 04:40:25 PM
    Error Date    : Friday, October 28th 2016 @ 04:40:25 PM
    Script        : http://xxxxxxx.com/forums/content/232-Creating-Sound-Valid-Code
    Referrer      : http://xxxxxxx.com/forums/content/232-Creating-Sound-Valid-Code/edit
    So far I've disabled all the mods in the config file, optimized the database & repaired it in the vb Admin panel, & cleared my browser cache.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...