X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Originally posted by man1c
    I'm seeing the same on my 4.2.3 sites with Chrome (Version 54.0.2840.59 m (64-bit))
    What's your OS?

Leave a comment:

• man1c
    replied
    I'm seeing the same on my 4.2.3 sites with Chrome (Version 54.0.2840.59 m (64-bit))

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    One of my vB4 clients reported this exact same issue to me. I tried to reproduce in Chrome (Windows 7) but I was not able to.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Nashy
    Since the latest Chrome update (54.0.2840.59 m (64-bit) ) replying with quote stops the space bar from working. It looks like a Chrome bug, but does anyone know of a work around?
    Hmm... This has spaces. Also using the latest Chrome. Using Windows 10 - 64 Bit.

I cannot create this issue. Do you have any Ad or Script Blockers installed?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Nashy
    Since the latest Chrome update (54.0.2840.59 m (64-bit) ) replying with quote stops the space bar from working. It looks like a Chrome bug, but does anyone know of a work around?
    Test Test Test

Hmmm...updated to Version 54.0.2840.59 m (64-bit) on Windows 8.1 and I can't replicate this...as you can see the space bar is working ok in a quoted post.

Can you please try clearing the browser cache and restarting the browser?

Also, what version of Windows are you on? I suppose it could be a Windows 10 thing but it's fine on Windows 8.1.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I'll update my Chrome and do some testing on this.

Leave a comment:

• Nashy
    started a topic [Forum] Space bar not working on reply

Space bar not working on reply