X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • setishock
    • Jun 2005
    • 4.2.x

[Forum] Random gallery for 4.2.3

Normally I wouldn't ask here because it's not a support question. I run 4.2.3 and couldn't be more happier with it. BUT...
    I asked over at org and have got zero response. So I'm asking over here at the mothership.

In VB3 there was a mod that would go in to the albums and retrieve a set amount of pictures and display them along the top of the forum just under the header. You didn't have to upload images to a folder in the host and have it look there. It knew where the albums were and got them from there. Now my question is:
    Is there something like that for VB4? Or did the code change so radically that it's not possible to retrieve pics out of the albums?

Again I wouldn't ask here but at org there's been 0 response to my question. I'd really like to have something like that at my forum and I'm sure if it was available as a mod or fairly easy to code, others would like to have it too.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...