User Info box messed up a bit - 4.22 PL4

Hi.

I have a small issue with the layout.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	messedup.PNG
Views:	16
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	4332058

As you can see we use the "Thank you" Plugin. In the picture you can see only the German language version...anyways..

The two lines of the "thank you" plugin and the number of blog entries are in the same line. It says "gedankt2" - (thanked2) - the number 2 is the amount of blog entries and should be in the next line.

It should like this:

Wurde 36 Mal in 25 Posts gedankt
    Blog Einträge: 2

the english equivalent would be:

Its almost 1 year that I installed the forum and I have no idea anymore how to change that or where to search.

To be honest I do not even know what term for the area of that info box is correct ^^

Can anyone please tell me where I can find it so I can add a kind of break or something - so the two lines are seperated from each other again?

Can you even understand my english? I can repeat my question in German^^

I understand english almost perfect...but writing about such things were I dont know even the correct terms...well...

Thanks a lot in advance Its just a small detail...but everytime I see it I feel itchy^^
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

If you disable the Thank You modification, does everything look fine then? If so, that sounds like you need to post in the Thank You hack thread to ask for help.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...