• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ekselent
    • Sep 2015
    • 4.2.x

Trouble with redirect links

Hey,

I am having trouble with redirecting pages under "Whats new?". It all works great in English language,

but when I change it to Estonian, it doesnt show right things anymore:

• BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

The Estonian phrases are outdated and need updating.

Go to the AdminCP, Languages and Phrases, Find Updated Phrases and provide new translations for all phrases listed. Or find an updated Estonian language for your exact version of VB4.

Comment

• ekselent
      • Sep 2015
      • 4.2.x

Apparently they are all up to date

Any other options ? Or do you happen to know which phrase is it exactly, so I could maybe copy off some other language =)

Comment

• BirdOPrey5
        • Jul 2008

If they are listed as up to date then they were saved in the wrong format. What you're seeing are activity stream phrases from 4.2.0 but they were altered in 4.2.1 and higher.

Go to the Admin CP -> Languages and Phrases -> Phrase Manager... choose Activity Stream from the drop down menu, and redo all the Activity Stream phrases... Erase the Estonian translation that is there, re-copy the English, then translate fresh.

Probably about 80% of the Activity Stream phrases have changed, hard to say which individual ones, so basically need to just re-do them all.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...