• Show
Clear All
  • Cobra SA
    • May 2007

admin cp Display this if...

Hello,

For notices, ads, etc... we have "Display this if..." options

I have a question about it if I may ask

is there a way to restrict/exclude a notice to/from multiple groups instead of just one, other than duplicating the notice
    for example lets imagine I have a dozen of vip custom groups, and i want to show or disable a notice to these groups only?

thank you
    Last edited by Cobra SA; Sun 26 Jul '15, 6:56am.
  • Cobra SA
    • May 2007

anybody?

this feature is lacking and buggy, at least the time one, it doesn't check user time and goes by server time
    you can't restrict to certain days of the week or of the month

and i get zero support here for a product I paid

Comment

• kh99
      • Aug 2009

Well, I think you pretty much figured out that those features don't exist, so I don't know what support you're looking for exactly. I don't think the support guys will be able to get features added.

You could do that stuff with custom coding, or in some cases maybe with template code. There are some mods on vbulletin.org, but the only thing you mentioned that I know offhand that there's a mod for is day of the week (for notices)

BTW, the date and time features have options for server or user time.
      Last edited by kh99; Sun 26 Jul '15, 9:14am.

Comment

• Cobra SA
        • May 2007

Originally posted by kh99
        Well, I think you pretty much figured out that those features don't exist, so I don't know what support you're looking for exactly. I don't think the support guys will be able to get features added.

You could do that stuff with custom coding, or in some cases maybe with template code. There are some mods on vbulletin.org, but the only thing you mentioned that I know offhand that there's a mod for is day of the week (for notices)
        thanks for the help kh99, i'll look into this vbulletin.org site

BTW, the date and time features have options for server or user time.
        yes, but it doesn't work for me, i have tried with my local time and instead the mod would pick the server time, guess it's bugged

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...