Clear All
  • sonic83
    • Feb 2012
    • 4.2.X

Database error

Hello. I am getting hundreds of e error database. I upgraded to vb 4.2.3

I also get errors hundreds DBSEO

Please I need urgent help

My Sysadmin asking me to ask the programmer vbulletin this, I translate with google translator

Already this solved, but talk to the programmer, and tell them:

1. why theread break tables as if the apache or mysql service restarts.
    2. if they are or have assets all cache systems.
    3. Review the statistics have because in the last hours have had such a burden ... if for visits ...

greetings

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.3: Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM thread WHERE visible IN (0,1,2) AND sticky IN (0,1) AND open <> 10 AND dateline >= 1435536000; MySQL Error : Table './tradingu_foro1/thread' is marked as crashed and should be repaired Error Number : 145 Request Date : Monday, June 29th 2015 @ 01:52:48 PM Error Date : Monday, June 29th 2015 @ 01:52:49 PM Script : http://www.mysite.es/foro/index.php?do=home Referrer : http://www.mysite.es/foro/ IP Address : 212.183.248.195 Username : Neo Trader Classname : vB_Database MySQL Version : 5.5.42-cll
  • kh99
    • Aug 2009

I don't quite understand those questions (I think it's losing something in the translation), but that error says that the thread table crashed and should be repaired. Are you saying that you've repaired the thread table but it keeps crashing?

Also, you mention DBSEO, do you believe it's related to that product? If so, you should ask for support on their site.
    Last edited by kh99; Mon 29 Jun '15, 7:23am.

Comment

• Lynne
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Oct 2004

As Kevin stated, your thread table has crashed. I would go to Maintenance > Repair/Optimize Tables > select the thread table and click to repair/optimize it. You may need to do this a couple of times before it says the table is OK.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...