• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homie22
    • Feb 2008
    • 4.2.X

Forum not displaying correctly after server move

Hello,

I just moved my site from my dedicated server to a VPS server same CENTOS OS...

anyways, domains still propagating and its going back and forth between servers so far.. guess it takes up to 48 hours.. well in whm your able to view your site even if it isn't propagated and i noticed my vbulletin isnt display correctly AT ALL.... Wordpress works, WHMCS billing system works,. but the forum is all jumbled.. here i'll attatch a pic so you ladies, and gentlemen can see, and maybe know how to fix it??

• Teascu Dorin
    • Aug 2010

Hello,
    1. Have you changed the folders name from your installation? You can/should re-upload all vBulletin files again
    2. Have you changed your forum URL in ACP settings? Change it according to your installation and according to the folder name where your files are installed.
    3. Have you done a backup of your database before changing the servers/location? If yes, upload the backup.

Hope this can help you!
    Best Regards

roStyles Design LLC
    CEO & Founder (Design and Support)
    Romanian Translator
    Teascu Dorin

Comment

• homie22
      • Feb 2008
      • 4.2.X

ive done all that
      Last edited by homie22; Fri 8 May '15, 10:13pm.

Comment

• Teascu Dorin
        • Aug 2010

As I can see you have a custom style.
        If on the default style is displaying correctly the problem is clear from the style that is either in an older version that is not well supported by vB version or you are missing the images.
        Best Regards

roStyles Design LLC
        CEO & Founder (Design and Support)
        Romanian Translator
        Teascu Dorin

Comment