X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redrum81
    • Apr 2015
    • 4.2.x

[Forum] Linked Forum Icon Not Displaying

I've got a fresh install of 4.2.2 that I am setting up. For some reason my linked forum icon is not showing up. I can confirm the images are all uploaded correctly. And this is using the built in, unedited theme. Can anyone shed some light on this issue? I've attached an image showing what I mean. The other forum icons show up fine. Thanks for the help.
    Attached Files
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Did you change the value of the forumicon_size stylevar?

If not, does the image exist at /images/statusicons/forum_link-48.png?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Redrum81
      • Apr 2015
      • 4.2.x

No I did not edit it. The value is set to 48 when I searched for that stylevar. And yes, I just double checked and the image is uploaded to the correct spot.

Comment

• kh99
        • Aug 2009

If you right click on it and "View Image" or "Open Image in New Tab" (whatever your browser has), what does the url say?

Edit: oh, I guess you can't right click if the image isn't actually there (some browsers have a broken link image that you would be able to click). But you might be able to "Inspect Element" and see what's there.

Comment

• Redrum81
          • Apr 2015
          • 4.2.x

Got it. I used inspect element and saw it was referencing category_forum_link-48.png and the image uploaded was named category_forum_link.png. Not sure what happened there but I re-uploaded with the new name and it works now. Thanks for the tip.

Comment