• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • woffie
    • Jan 2009
    • 4.0.x

Getting error since php upgrade

I am getting the following error on 4.2.2 since webhost upgrade to php 5.5

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in ..../forum.php(791) : eval()'d code on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in ..../forum.php(791) : eval()'d code on line 62

This is at the top of the page.

I get the following error when posting

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 402

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/functions_newpost.php on line 200
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You will need to upgrade to vBulletin 4.2.3 Beta 4.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• woffie
      • Jan 2009
      • 4.0.x

Did that and only have the following error at the top of the page

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in ..../forum.php(791) : eval()'d code on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in ..../forum.php(791) : eval()'d code on line 62

but posting does not give me the second error I posted

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

That error is from an add-on.
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• woffie
          • Jan 2009
          • 4.0.x

Yep, it was related to the arcade.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...