X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ransclan.com
    • May 2009
    • 3.8.x

Errors trying to change colors

I've tried searching for help, and all the similar threads point to screen options that I don't have! I'm using 4.2.2 and just trying to change the basic colors. Here's what I've done so far:

I go to Styles & Templates >> Style Manager >> [Style Variable Editor] >> GO

Then when the new screen comes up, I scroll down to header, then select "header_background".

Here it let's me edit the color, but when I hit save, I get these two errors:

Warning: Declaration of vB_DataManager_StyleVarDefn::delete() should be compatible with that of vB_DataManager::delete() in ..../includes/class_dm_stylevar.php on line 233

Warning: Declaration of vB_DataManager_StyleVar::save() should be compatible with that of vB_DataManager::save() in ..../includes/functions_log_error.php on line 615

I don't understand what these are telling me or how to fix it. I'm pretty sure I'm trying to edit the colors in the correct place, but it's just not letting me. Please help!

Thank you,

Mark
  • KurtinSA
    • Aug 2014
    • 4.2.x

What are you typing into the box for background color? I just changed the color on one of my styles and it changed the color with no problems. If I did things correctly, a valid color code I used was #ffffff.

Kurt

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...