Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rodrigo....
    • Aug 2010

prefix_vb4_cmsanswered_title_rich Problem in UPDATE VB4

Hello I was updating my vbuletin however came the following error!

Unexpected Text:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?><?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?><errors>    <error><![CDATA[<p>Database Error</p>Invalid SQL:                    SELECT COUNT(*) AS count                    FROM atualiza_rodrigocms_node                    WHERE nodeid <> 1;Table 'atualiza_rodrigo.atualiza_rodrigocms_node' doesn't exist]]></error>    <error_html><![CDATA[<p>Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0</p><p>Invalid SQL:                    SELECT COUNT(*) AS count                    FROM atualiza_rodrigocms_node                    WHERE nodeid <> 1;<p><p><strong>MySQL Error</strong>   : Table 'atualiza_rodrigo.atualiza_rodrigocms_node' doesn't exist<br /><strong>Error Number</strong>  : 1146<br /><strong>Request Date</strong>  : Wednesday, February 6th 2013 @ 09:23:42 PM<br /><strong>Error Date</strong>    : Wednesday, February 6th 2013 @ 09:23:43 PM<br /><strong>Script</strong>        : http://www.atualizasat.com/install/upgrade.php<br /><strong>Referrer</strong>      : http://www.atualizasat.com/install/upgrade.php<br /><strong>Classname</strong>     : vB_Database<br /><strong>MySQL Version</strong> : 5.1.66-cll<br /></p>]]></error_html></errors>
    Vbulletin Forever!!
    The Best Of The Best!

• Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

What version are you upgrading from?

Comment

• rodrigo....
      • Aug 2010

I was using a nulled version of Vb and I upgrade using the new files already licensed and gave this error! what can this be?
      Vbulletin Forever!!
      The Best Of The Best!

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

Here's the error:
        Code:
        Error: Table 'atualiza_rodrigo.atualiza_rodrigocms_node' doesn't exist
        If you look at the database, does the table "atualiza_rodrigocms_node" exist? Do you have any "atualiza_rodrigocms_*" tables in the database? Did you have the CMS before? Did you try to uninstall it before?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• rodrigo....
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Lynne
          Here's the error:
          Code:
          Error: Table 'atualiza_rodrigo.atualiza_rodrigocms_node' doesn't exist
          If you look at the database, does the table "atualiza_rodrigocms_node" exist? Do you have any "atualiza_rodrigocms_*" tables in the database? Did you have the CMS before? Did you try to uninstall it before?
          Actually I had no CMS tava as disabled because the script I used was not nulled I wore, now downloaded the VB 4 in the area of members of vbulletin and sent via ftp to my host and update when I did this mistake!
          Vbulletin Forever!!
          The Best Of The Best!

Comment

• rodrigo....
            • Aug 2010

Im solutions the problem used this : https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2310320

Thanks !!
            Vbulletin Forever!!
            The Best Of The Best!

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
              • Sep 2008

Glad to see you found a solution marking this thread as answered .

Former vBulletin Support Staff
              Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
              Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...