• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SRobbins1977
    • Oct 2009
    • 3.0.0 Gamma

[CMS] CMS Primary Content - Collapsing Articles

Hello,
    We have vBulletin 4.2 Publishing Suite. We're looking for a widget or some other thing that will make my articles collapsible on our front page. We are looking for something that makes it clean with a preview like the Latest News section of this website here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/

I've search far and low, in google and on this site. I'm having trouble finding even just widgets that do interesting things with articles. I tried .org but they dont seem to have any ideas.

If you know of one please let me know.
    Thank you,
    ~Scott
  • SRobbins1977
    • Oct 2009
    • 3.0.0 Gamma

Someone must have an idea on this? Please help.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
      vBulletin Support
      • Aug 2002
      • 5.7.X

That will take a reasonable amount of custom coding - you should ask over at our customisation site www.vbulletin.org (note they're not using vBulletin's CMS on their site...)
      Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• SRobbins1977
        • Oct 2009
        • 3.0.0 Gamma

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
        That will take a reasonable amount of custom coding - you should ask over at our customisation site www.vbulletin.org (note they're not using vBulletin's CMS on their site...)
        I did ask.. with no answers. Even "sadder", I tried to bump my posts so people that maybe missed it over the weekend could see it again.. and they have some add-on that just binds your bump into the original post if there are no replies. Thats annoying.

Anyways... if someone has some thoughts or widgets that do this please feel free to reply.

Comment

• SRobbins1977
          • Oct 2009
          • 3.0.0 Gamma

Oh well, I tried. If anyone comes up with something, please post. For now I'll see if I can reverse engineer that.... ugh.

Comment

• derbtek
            • May 2008
            • 3.7.x

It looks like you found the solution.

Would you mind sharing? I am looking to do the same thing, but haven't been able to find anything on the subject.

If you could share your secret, I'm sure many people would really, really appreciate it!

Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...