X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dizzynation
    • Jun 2011
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] List of current known BUGS

Does anyone know where I can get a list of the current BUGs with 4.2 (Other then the tracker) Like a list that is straight forward - A,B,C,D,

I really like the modern look of 4.2 - But its quite obvious its not stable like 3.8.7 what happened?

I spent 4 hours writing an article yesterday and during some strange glitches I lost it all.....

I understand as a business the support agents cant just come out and "Say yes we have lots and lots of bugs right now" so I dont expect that, all I want is a clear list of current known bugs.
    www.filmmakerforum.org
    www.digidistribution.com
  • Amaury
    • Mar 2012
    • 4.2.X

vBulletin 4.2.0 is actually quite stable.

What kind of glitches were you experiencing?
    Former vBulletin user

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

4.2 is fairly stable, aside from a few minor quality of life bugs, the majority of users on 4.2 do not have many complaints.

A full list of bugs available for vBulletin can be seen in the jira tracker.

Comment

• dizzynation
        • Jun 2011
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Zachery
        4.2 is fairly stable, aside from a few minor quality of life bugs, the majority of users on 4.2 do not have many complaints.

A full list of bugs available for vBulletin can be seen in the jira tracker.
        Zachery here is a bit of what happened last night. FYI i was a bit angry and frustrated with the other support guys (Not including, Zachery, Trevor, Wayne)
        www.filmmakerforum.org
        www.digidistribution.com

Comment