Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tylzen
    • Mar 2010

[CMS] Permission problems

I made a new navigation tab, but even with published article in that section, when I am logged out it says I do not have permission to see the page.

Besides that, in one of my other sections, with published articles, when not logged in, all images show up as links, but as images when logged in.

In Admin CP > vBulletin CMS > Permissions, CAN READ - Every group is ticked on.

http://ateist.dk/ASCMS/content.php?3...ation&tabid=37 <-- Is where image only shows up as link, not image when not logged in
    http://ateist.dk/ASCMS/content.php?1...ingen&tabid=38 <-- This shows up as No permission, unless you are logged in, but should be seen by everyone, it has a published article in it, that says it is readable by all groups

- - - Updated - - -

I also want to add that it seems that the content that I add to the "Information" sektion seems to forget it settings.

If anyone is available to help with taking a look at my backend and settings it would be much appreciated,
    I am located in Denmark, but I got unlimited free calls to US landlines and cellphones, and I will make sure you will be compensated for time.
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

Please note that it is against the rules to solicit paid services on these forums:

Regarding your issues:

Tab

You don't tell us what tab you're referring to. I don't get a login page with the no permission message on any of them.

Images

Have you checked the main usergroup settings to see if the Unregistered/Not Logged In usergroup can download attachments?
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment