Where is vbulletin databse structure / documentation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fomag
    • Jan 2013
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] Where is vbulletin databse structure / documentation?

Hi,

I can't find database documentation. I mean tables with short description of main columns. I was searching the forum for vbulletin v4.2 database documentation it. I checked FAQ, members area, API documentation...

Have I just missed it? Anyway is it available?

I am a licensed member if someone wants to ask. .

I need to execute two sql queries to get specifici statistics from my forum.

Can you help me?
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

We don't have specific documentation on the database structure. What information are you looking to retrieve?
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• fomag
      • Jan 2013
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
      We don't have specific documentation on the database structure. What information are you looking to retrieve?
      1. I want to do some statistics about one forum. How many threads were posted in each month in 2012 and how many threads was posted by certain users (I mean sql GROUP BY operator ). I need to do a little user ranking for this specific forum.

2. I would like to combine posts which are now shown as 'Guest' with a certain user (userID). There was a situation, that a user was permanently deleted and now there is a new user instead and we don't want these posts were "abandoned".

It would be easier for me having a database structure documentation but If you don't provide it I will have to try to learn it by examining it with phpmyadmin.

Comment

• Hartmut
        • Nov 2007
        • 4.2.x

Maybe www.vbulletin.org will be the proper place to ask for this?
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• fomag
          • Jan 2013
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Hartmut
          Maybe www.vbulletin.org will be the proper place to ask for this?
          As you say... but question about database documentation fits better to vbulletin.com forum . I will to find help there or try this by myself.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...