How to make pictures out of the post on Facebook?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ronald Perez
    • Nov 2012

[Forum] How to make pictures out of the post on Facebook?

Hello everyone my question is as how to make pictures out of the post on Facebook when pressing Shared or Like. Since creating a post with multiple images or I selects the post facebook no picture or if I get to choose an image I selected the avatar photo is 150 x 150 px while other images are of various sizes (I have done the test) of less size and weight and other larger size and weight.

Someone tell me how to fix it? I will say some editing the meta tag that comes in vbulletin facebook options, where you put the url indicates a specific image, but I wish that automatically grip the post, not a movie set you all post.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

regards

Vbulletin Version: 4.2.0

Español:
    Hola a todos mi pregunta es como Como hacer para que salga las imagenes de los post en Facebook al momento de presionar Shared o Like. Ya que al crear un post con varias imagenes o bien no me seleciona el facebook ninguna imagen del post o si es que me llega a seleccionar una imagen me selecciona la foto del avatar que es de 150 x 150 px mientras que otras imagenes hay de varios tamaños(he echo la prueba) de menos tamaño y peso y otros de mayor tamaño y peso.

Alguien me podria decir como solucionarlo? algunos me diran editando los meta tag que viene en las opciones de facebook vbulletin, en donde te indica poner la url de una imagen especifica, pero yo deseo que automaticamente agarre del post, no fijarle una imagen en todos los post.

Gracias por la ayuda que me puedan brindar.

Saludos

Version de vbulletin: 4.2.0
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

By default vBulletin will use the image you specify under image URL in Facebook Options. This will always be the same image.

If you keep image URL blank Facebook will determine which image to use, if any.

There is no way to specify an image for each thread in vBulletin, to add this option would require extensive custom coding- you can get help with custom coding on www.vbulletin.org.

Comment