who can say me how can i empty one usergroup users completely ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • azmoon
    • Feb 2012
    • 4.2.x

[Forum] who can say me how can i empty one usergroup users completely ?

unfortunately in vbulletin there is not this property to admincan delete users massive ( this us not an advacnced option and there is in a lot of even free scripts = you can tick some users and delete them massive ) - but has not added to vbulletin forums to yet .

one option may be this : admin can empty one user group completey = main 7 user groups and excessive other user groups .

we have to go to sql manage to delete massive users .

why this property won,nt consider after these lots old years of age of vbulletin ?

• Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

What you could do is to simply delete the complete usergroup including the users; if you need the usergroup again, then just create a new one.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• azmoon
      • Feb 2012
      • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Hartmut
      What you could do is to simply delete the complete usergroup including the users; if you need the usergroup again, then just create a new one.
      but deleting users is need some times and admin must can delete them , you have to delete users one by one and this prolongs along time .

group deletion capability is need and no one can rule out this .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...